Downloading the JRandTest from Sourceforge CVS
If you would like to download the jrandtest from its Sourceforge CVS repository
rather than as a zip file, use the following instructions.
- Install a CVS client. I recommend Eclipse as an IDE (stable
build version 3.0M6 or higher); it provides integrated CVS support.
- Open Eclipse -> Windows -> Open Perspective -> CVS Repository
- Host: cvs.sourceforge.net
- Repository Path: /cvsroot/jrandtest
- Go to Windows -> Preferences -> Team -> CVS -> SSH2 ConnectionMethod and
check the Enable SSH protocol version 2 support option (make sure your Eclipse
version is 3.0M6 stable build or higher )
- If you have a SourceForge account, enter your username and password, with Connection Type: extssh
- If you do not have a SourceForge account, enter "anonymous" as the username with Connection Type: pserver
- See this
document for more information on how
to access SourceForge CVS.